Skip to content
What is the difference between Raw, Virgin, & Remy Hair?
- Remy Hair is hair where the cuticles have been aligned to go in the same direction. It can still be chemically processed to achieve the different wave and curl patterns. Virgin Hair has never been chemically processed at all. No dyes or acid baths. The hair is steam processed to achieve curl patterns. Raw Hair is hair that has received no chemical or steam processing of any type. This is why no two bundles look exactly the same.
How many bundles do I need for a full look?
- 12 – 16 IN: 2-3 Bundles; 18 – 24 IN: 3-4 Bundles; 26 IN and beyond: 4-5 Bundles
What is the hair texture and luster?
- Our Cambodian hair is slightly course with medium-low luster. Think of your natural hair after a fresh flat iron. That is why it blends so well with courser hair textures.
How often should I wash my hair?
- Hair should be washed once a week with a co-wash every other week. Deep condition as needed.
How do I maintain the hair?
- Wavy & Curly hair should only be brushed or combed when wet. This helps to minimize shedding and tangling. While damp use a small amount of leave in conditioner and comb hair starting at the ends working your way up and let it air dry. At night, sleep in a satin bonnet. That’s it!
Can this hair be colored?
- Absolutely! That is the beauty of raw hair, it can be lifted to a #613 with proper techniques. We always recommend coloring services to be done by a professional.
How long will the hair last?
- With proper care, the hair can last 2+ years
Should I seal my wefts?
- We strongly recommend that you seal your wefts after they are cut to minimize shedding.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.